Loading asset information.
Model: DWP610, DWP611 (need to check to see which one we got)
The DEWALT 1.25 HP variable speed Compact Router lets you determine the speed you need for the application at hand. A low, contoured grip close to the work surface gives you excellent precision and control, no matter whether you’re making small bevel cuts or large edge profiles. The heavy duty, soft starting motor features full time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut. A depth-adjustment ring provides controlled bit depth changes to 1/64 in.
- 1.25 peak HP, 7 Amp motor maintains performance during extended use
- Variable speeds allow you to make adjustments to suit many materials and applications
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position
- Dual LED lights illuminate work area for maximum visibility
- Extended, 8-slot, 1/4 in. collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability
- 3-year limited warranty
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control
- Extended 8 slot 1/4 in. collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip
Loading asset logs.