Please note: Methods for picking up fobs have changed with COVID. More options may be available in the future.
Getting your first fob
- Sign up for membership – As part of the process, you will get an email with the building door code in it.
- Come to the space and go to the door of Suite 214 – Clean Fab/Workshops
- Pick up a fob from the No Contact Box (Outgoing) – It will be in a small brown envelope. There will be unique instructions in the envelope with instructions on submitting your unique fob number for activation.
Getting a replacement fob
You can get a replacement fob two ways:
- Grab one from the pick-up box shown above
- Get one from the fob making station in suite 206 (Coworking / Textiles)
In both cases follow the instructions provided to get the new fob associated with your membership account.