Current Steward: Open
Role descriptions are customized to suit the person volunteering. Learn more about the stewardship program at AMT.
- To keep the co-working area functioning and welcoming
- Create and maintain task lists to keep the area nice (for use by member and monster corps to contribute to the care of the area)
- Manage amenities such as extra monitors and keyboards
- Manage supplies and consumables
- Keep us in toner for the printer (1x per month as needed)
- Order office supplies as needed and in budget
- Keep, or cause the room to stay orderly, clean and neat
- Straighten up the table and chairs (1-3 x per week)
- Keep surfaces clear (1-2x per week)
- Keep the trash and recycle under control (1x per week)
- To communicate with the membership about status and provide access to basic information for using the tools and the space.
- Contribute to the management of improvement projects like a quiet booth or storage