Optimizing AMT Communications has two parts,
1) getting rid of pesky Meetup emails and
2) making sure you see ~~ACTUAL~~ AMT emails.
Step 1) Getting rid of Meetup emails that pretend to be AMT emails
- Go to Meetup.com (make sure you’re logged in)
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner, select “Settings”
- On the menu on the left, select “Email Updates” (second link under General)
- If you want NO emails:
- Locate the big button at the top right that says “TURN OFF”
- CLICK IT!
- When you do it right, it should look like this:
- If you want to receive select emails :
- Pick and choose the check boxes along the right hand side
- Under “Updated about your groups”, click “Ace Monster Toys
- Continue checking/unchecking boxes as your prefer.
Step 2) Making sure you see ACTUAL AMT emails (gmail)
These instructions work best on a computer
- Locate the gear in the top right corner of your gmail inbox
- In the gear’s dropdown, select “Settings”
- Along the top menu bar, select “Filters and blocked addresses”
- Halfway down the page, click “Create new filter”
- In the “From” box, paste the following text: @acemonstertoys.org
- Click “Create filter”
- Check the box next to “categorize as:”
- On the same “Categorize as:” line, select “Primary” in the drop down box
- Click “Create Filter”!
Thanks for making the decision to stay an informed participant of our member-run community!
When you do it right, it should look like this: