Materials: Johnson Paste Wax located in the flammables cabinet.
Required Permission: Must be certified to use the tool you are waxing.
- Unplug tool
- Clean all exposed cast iron or steel surfaces with steel wool. Do not scrub aluminum parts.
- Apply wax to the cheap paper towel.
- Wipe towel on all flat metal surfaces. Ensure exposed metal is completely covered
- Wait ”’10”’ minute.
- Buff all waxed surfaces with a clean paper towel. Repeat until no longer sticky/tacky.
- Repeat as needed to ensure complete coverage
- Not any burrs or other damage on the surface that may cause projects to catch to Steward.
- Dispose of all paper towels and excess wax in appropriate containers.